Pankaj B Singh is an Indian television and theatre performer. He is well-known for his roles in television shows such as Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath, Teri Laadli Main, and Supercops vs. Supervillains. He was born in Sultanpur.
Biography: Pankaj B Singh
Pankaj B Singh was born in the Uttar Pradesh town of Sultanpur. He had never imagined himself working in the television industry. He came to Mumbai from Sultanpur in search of work. In Mumbai, he was given the opportunity to work on the Life OK TV show Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath. His character Mayank was well-liked by the audience. Following this show, she worked on a variety of television shows, including SuperCops vs. Supervillains, Adaalat, and Laal Ishq. Aside from the television industry, Pankaj is quite active in the theatre. He has already performed numerous stage shows.
Some Pankaj B Singh Facts
- Pankaj B Singh was born in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh, and raised there.
- He made his television debut in 2014 with the Life OK show Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath.
- He was also suggested for Salman Khan’s film “Kick,” but he couldn’t work in the film due to his commitment to the current Shapath.
- In 2008, he founded his personal stage group, ‘Stage Player Theater Productions,’ which has organised many stage exhibits such as Baramasi (Hindi), Pagla Ghoda (Hindi), Miss Calls (Marathi), Khoon Karaychaye (Marathi), Inspector Pandey Phir Mar Gaya (Hindi), His Fifth Woman (Hindi), and His Fifth Woman (Marathi) (English).
- In Varanasi, he married Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath co-star Prinal Oberoi in 2014.
Salary of Pankaj B Singh
Pankaj Singh charges between Rs 50k and Rs 1 lakh per episode. Singh’s monthly salary is 10 lakhs, and his primary sources of income are acting, modelling, and brand endorsements.
Singh’s net worth is estimated to be Rs 7 crores ($1 million) in 2021.
He had always wanted to work in the entertainment industry since he was a child. Singh travelled to Mumbai in search of new opportunities. He was cast as ‘Mayank Desai’ in ‘Humne Li Hai…Shapath.’ The show is produced by ‘Fire Works Productions’ and broadcast on Life OK TV. The serial has successfully completed its two seasons and is well-liked by viewers. Pankaj is portraying a dedicated police officer named ‘Sub Inspector Mayank Desai.’ He and other police officers are on a mission to protect society from the imminent threat posed by criminals and villains with supernatural abilities. The show was originally intended to tell stories with a ‘cop chasing criminal’ theme, but in recent adaptations, it has been transformed into a supernatural thriller.
Pankaj was offered the Salman Khan-starrer ‘Kick’ (2014), but declined due to his commitments with the serial ‘Shapath.’ He also directed a couple of plays. He received widespread acclaim for his play ‘Kknock Kknock,’ in which he directed popular actors Hasan Zaidi and Rajesh Khera. In his early days, he was involved with a theatre group in Delhi. He appeared in the play ‘Barah Mashi’ as an actor. With his attractive appearance and charismatic acting abilities, he is poised to make a name for himself in the Hindi entertainment industry. He recently married fellow actress ‘Prinal Oberoi.’ In February of 2014, they married in Varanasi.